A warm welcome to you

Howdy! I’m Drew. Social VR is what I’m presently exploring as my next project in helping people closer together. Cheers!

1 Like

Hi!

I am Yeahia from Bangladesh. Just started this course. I'm very interested in VR..
1 Like

Hi everyone, my name is Breana and I am in Fort Lauderdale FL.

My background is in Psychology & Sociology, I started learning front-end development at the beginning of the year, and for the past few months I have been trying to round out my skills to transfer into a UX position. Ultimately I would love to be advising social startups, and working on my own projects. I have been really interested in using VR to bring therapy to people with Autism, Depression, and Social Anxiety. Aside from the therapy end of things, I would love to use it for social breaching experiments, creating interactions and experiences for people on the future Mars colony, and allowing people to experience the inner thoughts and feelings of others. Feel free to reach out so that we can chat if you’re interested in any of these things as well!

I’m excited to get started and to see what everyone else posts as well. Good luck everyone!

1 Like

I am a 3D game developer, just starting the VR, it is so interesting

1 Like

Hey. I’m Michael. I am a baby. I’m excited to learn. I love vr and ai…

1 Like

Hey everyone,

My name is Jessica and I am using this course to test out my theory for education. :slight_smile: Will definitely be using the power of gaming to enhance learning output and knowledge transfer, and use the power of VR to revolutionize pedagogy.

Hi everyone, my name is Prasad. I am eager to learn and create games in VR.

Hi all, I’m Kristian from Ireland. Here to put my filmmaking, animation and story telling skills to great use!

Hello sir. Looking forward to a wonderful experience

Hi everybody. My name Simphiwe from South Africa. Am excited to learn about VR.

Hi everyone. My name is Simon. I know I’m a bit late for this course but I love to learn VR and I bought the course before it became deprecated.
Even so I still want to do this course because I have already done 2 courses which are

• Learn to Code by Making Games - Complete C# Unity Developer
  • Game Physics - Introducing Gravitation & Rotation in Unity
    I’m really satisfied from both courses and so I want to learn more with this course too.

Hi, My name is bharath, I’m from Bengaluru, karnataka, India.
I’m interested in VR game design because I am doing research in metal arc welding in virtual environment. I need to learn C# programming to continue my research. Thats why i have choosened this course. Thank You

Hi. My name is Bruce. and Im a full time freelancer. I hope to work in unity part for long term. So Im finding partner for that.
thanks.

Hi. My name is Bruce. and Im a full time freelancer. I hope to work in unity part for long term. So Im finding partner for that.
thanks.

thanks.

Hi,Dear!
Im very interesting of you. I hope to getting a chance working with you. I will get any task done perfectly by an infinite challenge spirit and passonation. Ill do my best always for best result.

Thanks.

Privacy & Terms