"A Spot Named Cat" another Breaker game

Hi! First time writer here!
Nice to see everyone’s great work!
I’m playing around with some old paintings I did at art school, and the course game Block Breaker, with some minor tweaks (more points if you brake the blocks faster, and a random.range on the pitch to make the sounds less repetative.
Well here are some pictures from the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love this! The contrasting colours, and the fact that almost everything was drawn by hand is amazing.
If I had to give a suggestion, I would darken the backgrounds slightly so it’s easier to see the blocks, but otherwise it’s great

2 Likes

Thanks!
That’s a good thought, making the background a little bit darker, gonna try that :slight_smile:

This is fantastic! I love the theme-work, cant wait to see what else you come up with… aside d\from dimming the back you might consider a matching ball and paddle sprite with shadow sprites parented to them, or just applied to the png itself… unity auto renders transparency in pngs making for easy shadows in photoshop…once again good work and i cant wait to share mine with you…
Cheers E

1 Like

Thanks!
Yea, that are good ideas! I’ll see if I go back to this later on, I’m doing the Laser game course now.
It will be fun to see what you come up with!

Privacy & Terms