A Revenge Story

Here is my story flow.

I am not good at writing so please tell me is it good??
:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hey man!

I’m not a writer so can’t really comment too much. I’ll try some advice anyway!

*The area where dogs are kept is likely to be called the 'kennels". (One kennel refers to a single dog house, the little shed-like building you see dogs sleeping in in cartoons. ‘Kennels’ is generally used to describe an area where the dogs are kept,regardless of if they have the little sheds to sleep in)

*Its got a good little flow but I would like to have a couple sentences explaining how my last choice played out before it moves on to the next situation. Like how A1.1 explains facing the guards was a bad idea. When I get to D1, I have no idea how my choice was successful, just that it was.

All in all I think its interesting enough and there’s enough content for you to get through the course.

I’ve previously explained in a post that I didn’t want to spend too long on the story here, as it takes time to write well, and I want to learn how to programme, not to write. So maybe consider that before you spend too much time on it. Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks Bro!!
I was thinking about the word ‘kennel’, it didn’t clicked in my mind.
Now please review this and tell that should I publish this on ShareMyGame.com.

1 Like

Good stuff man!!

That feels a lot better moving on to the next choice with more acknowledgement of the option you chose. This seems good, I would go with it!

Last little thing…I would call it ‘The Kennels’ rather than dog kennels, as dogs are the only animal that we think of when we say Kennels. It’s not a big deal though, works the same if you keep it that way.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Thanks for the support.

Privacy & Terms