A new take

Greetings Gang!

So first the disclaimer, this is my 2nd time through this course and I’ve been doing other work too to progress my skills. I’m going back through to brush up and also getting a great deal more from this time around. I’m actually considering taking this to a release candidate for one of my first published games just to see if I can really push this particular project to that level. In that light I’d like to offer some VERY early alpha footage of what I have so far.

The rocket mesh (made in blender) has been imported and I’ve finished making the rocket thruster vfx. The win particle vfx is based on an example vfx I had in a pack from the unity asset store. It took a few days for me to get the complete destruction vfx the way I wanted, but I’m pretty pleased now. There is a bit more refinement to do but I’m pretty happy with what I have. I would love any and all feedback and of course as always look forward to hearing from the community at large. I hope you have a wonderful day. :slight_smile:

Privacy & Terms