A few weapon models

Have for some reason never made a sword before, not super happy with it and will probably remake it a few times before I am, but it’s a good start. :sweat_smile:

Test_Render_Broadsword_2 Test_Render_Broadsword_3

13 Likes

Absolutely loving it Rival. It looks photorealistic :slight_smile:

Thank you! It’s waaaay to high polly tho, the whole thing is about 124,000 tris :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m just going to put this here so I don’t clutter the forums to much, because I’m planning to do some more of these :smile:

A shortsword, about 11,000 tris and 90% of that is the handle :sweat_smile:

And a low poly axe at about 900 tris, first time trying to hand paint textures in substance painter and I’m happy with the result

6 Likes

Okey this will probably be the last ones, gotta do something else then just random weapons, but it has been fun :smile:

Low_Poly_Sword_Test_Render_2

8 Likes

Wow I love these! Great job Rival. I especially like the texturing on the low-poly stylised sword

Fantastic. Weapons, especially swords, are my favorite things to model. You did a great job on all of these. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you both of you!
Learned a lot more from this then I thought I would, the fact that I found that you can use curves and the shrinkwrap modifier to make the ropes on the axe handle made my life so much better :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You can also use the Screw modifier as well :smiley:

Oooh, have to try that someday :slightly_smiling_face:

That looks fantastic, almost as if it was real! Great job, you should be super happy with it. I love medieval weapons and am just starting blender. Great job!

Wow these are amazing, I’d love to see them in a game. Did you have a lot of experience with drawing before getting into 3D models?

Wauuuu. Its wonderful! :slight_smile: You are really good :slight_smile:

Thank you!
Don’t really have any experience with drawing, except a few stickmen here and there :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms