7/11/18 Update! Untitled Game, but proud nonetheless

Hey all!

I have been working on this game for about a month (bought this RPG course (and am loving it!) about a week ago and have modified some of my systems with the knowledge I gained). I have been primarily focusing on combat as you will see. So far, most of my time has been focused on the ability system (which was the primary reason I bought this course). Turns out, my original system was very similar to the system implemented in the course. I am very happy with the system I have now which is a combination of my original system the course’s system. I feel the combat is about done (minus some bugs here and there) and I am moving on the the quest system next!

I am not releasing this game publicly when I finish it because I have used a number of free art and audio assets I found on the internet.

7/11/18 UPDATE!!
Thanks for all the support! I would like to share my recent update video. Got a lot of cool new abilities and systems implemented (including persistent data which was a tough problem to solve). Give it a watch!

6 Likes

I think it looks awesome. Very inspiring. Good job!

Keep up the good work man, looks neat!

This is fantastic! Love the design and the theme you’ve gone for. Keep on working mate and keep us updated! Very interested in your project!

@Robert_Herber your video is unavailable

Lloyd Risper

I had completely forgotten about this. I actually got this game to a finished state. If you are interested, you can watch more videos and even download and play the game if you want from here: https://rwherber.com/Fireheart/index.html

1 Like

Privacy & Terms