4.96: Charge!

While the title would be more appropriate to a battery, it seems suitable to an army of Chess pieces captured by 3 cameras. The cameras eventually let them go once they took a few shots (but missed).

Upon questioning the pieces, they said they were reel happy to have been let go.

I lightened up the black pieces so that they would afford more contrast with the board. Otherwise, they blended in with their surroundings.

I also had some texture issues. The textures looked fine in the Shading viewport, the spot where you apply all those nodes, but looked dismal in the regular viewport and in the render.

One website suggested that it could be because you have some overlapping objects. This was not the case. But going into x-ray mode, I could see that the extrusion I made so that I could fit the board into the table was quite off center. Once I straightened it the issue went away.

7 Likes

Very nice, clearly though playing chess during an earthquake is disruptive to the game.

4 Likes

But certainly a test of patience and skills. If you can play through an earthquake, you can play through anything short of a tsunami.

2 Likes

Amazing… nice texture

1 Like

Privacy & Terms