4.92: Knight Time

I have created my Knight. You will see 3 versions. The first two are consist of a basic one and then detailed. These I accidently deleted. The 3rd is the new one, which ended up going much quicker. Maybe about 30m to about 1 hour. The other was at least 1 hour, maybe more.

Basic

Took too long than deleted…

Much quicker and better looking in the end. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Last Knights are looking good.

2 Likes

With the second ones I was doing some “cute” things: extruding single lines, singe vertexes, etc.

The last ones I did was a simple extrude up and over. And then I did something completely unheard of in the 3d modelling industry… I looked at some horse head references… :open_mouth:

1 Like

Nice.

1 Like

Yes crazy idea using reference images. :rofl:

1 Like

And what do you call your Horse/Elephant/AntEater?

Perhaps it roams the planes of InclinedLandia? Mr. McTaggart refuses to ride these creatures, not very comfortable and very stubborn.

1 Like

There are more where that came from. Some person adapted, photoshopped, animals to look like his child’s drawings. Seems so much easier! I am not sure if he did it with any pictures of the wife!

2 Likes

Truly a good idea. A challenge for the parent, and a delight for the children :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

WOW, those are amazing!

2 Likes

You know, I think you are on to something here. The next game you make, be it a dramatic RPG or thrilling first person shooter, and contract out the concept art work to someone’s kids. However, if you have your own you can spend less milk-n-cookie currency on them. Having fun with Ma or Pa should be its own reward, right?

Unless that child is a balding 30 year old construction worker. Less cute…

1 Like

Privacy & Terms