30 Days Of Low Poly Scenes - WINNERS!

Really? Gonna miss him, he was a great teacher.

2 Likes

That’s a real shame :frowning:

2 Likes
  1. Neon Not sure how accurate it is to an actual neon city, it was hard to tell what the buildings looked like from the pictures I found, but I think it came out pretty good, the alleys are tight and I’m not sure how navigable it is, but it has pretty lights and was fun to make. (Emission is the best!)
10 Likes
  1. Madness Pretty fitting right? We have two mechanical planets charging towards eachother, asteroid fields made up of ships and who knows what else. Loved doing this one, it’s a bit different than the other scene’s I’ve done, but I couldn’t wait to do this one :laughing:. I made this a while back and have been wanting to put them in an actual scene for a while, loved how it came out!
13 Likes
  1. Radiance Nice and quick!
12 Likes

Cool! Do you sculpt your ground like that or how do you model it?

1 Like

I will either use the displace modifier, or I’ll select some vertices and move them with proportional editing and scale it’s strength randomly. Sorry if that was a bit messy.

1 Like

I use randomize vertices. use search ‘F3’ for random.

3 Likes

Your work is really inspiring!

1 Like
  1. Oasis Ran really late and technically finished it at 12:04 and didn’t get to post it until today, but it still counts in my book. Ran so late that I couldn’t even think of a “fancy little name” for it.
5 Likes

Glad to hear that!

1. Recollection One of my new favorites for sure, really proud of the idea and the outcome. Making the surface of the brain was rough, not sure how to do it so just used a displace modifier.
11 Likes
  1. Risk And Reward First time making a humanoid model actually, I think it came out well! Happy with the scene overall.
13 Likes

Cool, adventure type of scene. I like it very much, it has atmosphere.

3 Likes

Love it! And love seeing your new stuff every day. Keep it up man!

2 Likes

These last 2 are awesome!

One small thing that draws the eye is the differently angled shadows/shadow intensity on the ground indicating multiple main light sources. Other than that I really dig em and your style man!

1 Like
  1. Tresspassers Same story for this one, ran really late and didn’t get to post it until today :sweat_smile:.
    Revamped Version:
8 Likes

The strange shadow being cast on the farm is supposed to be a ufo, not sure if that was a good idea or not.

2 Likes

Probably if you can add some light effect, or a small piece of the ufo, then it would be more obvious :grin:

3 Likes

For a moment I thought I missed a day but it turns out this one is number 11, not twelve, I guess I did that because it was 12 in the morning and got confused.

Privacy & Terms