30 Days Of Low Poly Scenes - WINNERS!

1. Eruption
10 Likes
  1. A New Home
11 Likes

These are getting better and better.

• love the imagination of “Wonder”
  • I like how you’ve been varying the world color to suit the themes
  • “A New Home” might be the one I’d most like to spend time in! My only note is that it seems like the planet is right outside the window, like touching it. I know that’s probably due to the orthographic camera squashing the depth, though, so I don’t know how to change it.

Nice work man. Don’t stop at 30! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Don’t worry I’ll definitely keep making low poly scenes when this is over!

5 Likes
  1. Time So I was originally just gonna make a normal scene of Big Ben, but you know…
10 Likes

Great work on all these new ones!, you’re almost at the 1 month mark haha!

Really like the Subnautica one! One of my favorite games, I’ve never been so stoked to be terrified then when playing Subnautica lol. New one isn’t as good though… yet.

The “Unknown” one makes me think of No Man’s Sky, interesting colors.

1 Like
  1. Discovery
11 Likes

The last two are my personal favourites. That creativity of Big Ben, I wish I had such ideas :clap:t2:
All are nice works and great ideas :bulb: :+1:t2:

3 Likes
  1. Simplicity Once again didn’t get to send it until today.
5 Likes
  1. Fellowship Changed the lighting a bit:
11 Likes

Yes, I like the lighting in the second render better, as all the shadows on the top of the table in the first were distracting.

Nicely done sir. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
  1. Aftermath
    Changed up the lighting as suggested:
8 Likes

It’s a little bit hard to see what’s going on in this one, I think because it’s dark. I see swords, shields, banners, and from the title I assume it’s the aftermath of a battle. But what’s the thing in the middle? I’m guessing magical hammer. Is it stuck in a rock?

Cool but a little confusing.

2 Likes

You guessed right on all things, yeah it is a bit of a mess, which may be fitting for the aftermath of a battle, but I’ll be sure to look out for that.

3 Likes

I don’t think the mess is the problem, it’s actually telling the story of a fierce battle where no one was victorious, the issue, at least for me, is the lighting, it’s way too dark to appreciate what’s going on.

2 Likes

Fixed up the lighting and applied your suggestions, does look a bit better now.

2 Likes

Much, much better. I have to say!

1 Like

Yes, the fixed lighting really did the trick. Nicely done. :slightly_smiling_face:

1. Fall
8 Likes
  1. Finished… For Now
8 Likes

Privacy & Terms