2024 Collab: Week 25 “Magic Trick” - VOTE CLOSED

Congrats to good composition, Kzanna!

Of course it’s not the only thing good here but it’s pretty rare to see it in 3d art community.

1 Like

Because of the direction everyone went in for this subject, I thought you might all enjoy this. The whole video is great, but this part in particular (2:12) left me in stitches the first time I saw it ^v^

5 Likes

That was hilarious. I have now shared this video with all my family :grin:.

2 Likes

@Kzanna Congratulations on a special vision of the magical event. It makes you think for a moment. The rabbits are well modeled.

• Megane_Wang - Classic! I think somewhere in the modeling process the modifiers were out of order. This now makes the model look angular.
  • HobbyPirates - Cute! You can improve the lighting to make it a bit more lively.
  • FedPete - Creating the animation was fun. But as a still image there is no relationship to the subject. – no magic involved –

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone. I try to write down positive ideas and visions in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

2 Likes

Privacy & Terms