2023 Collab: Week 2 "Rabbits, year of the rabbit" - VOTE CLOSED

Voting is done, our congratulations goes to @anastasions and @kidgokubr for their well sculpted entries.

• Joey_Cuevas - Great rabbit head, missing some whiskers. But an intriguing story “Rabbit eating the moon”.
  • NP5 - Good natural render and thoughtful scene. Could be more brighter (crisp) (maybe using auto brightness in Photoshop, Gimp, Krita?)
  • Tyger2 - Nice details, in or out side the building. Your last addition with bricks, is more interesting as 3D. But I like this one also (keeping it simple and to the point).
  • Joseph_Williams - I like the idea of a mechanical (spaceship) rabbit look-a-like. I would expect a bit more rabbit pose and scene set up.
  • sezpul - Great chocolate (Easter bunny) sculpt. Adding a body could improve the composition. Maybe with melting chocolate?
  • Fedpete - Funny idea, could use more details and effect (fur, surroundings, etc). More composition
  • Gordon - very nice head sculpt. Body I don’t know. Never seen a hair less rabbit. Adding hair could improved the model.
  • Willrun - I like your composition very much. Good choice of colors, well lit. Maybe a different way of placing the text (as clouds …?).

Note: I don’t want to offend anyone for any reason. I try to write down positive ideas and visions that I have in my simple use of the English language. I am also sometimes more inspired by a particular subject or solution. I’m also learning from you!

3 Likes

Privacy & Terms