This is the Blender collaboration 2022, week 31 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, have fun, learn, and get together.
- Mechanics - “mechanical or functional details or procedure.” - Mechanics is the area of mathematics and physics concerned with the relationships between force, matter, and motion among physical objects. Forces applied to objects result in displacements or changes in an object’s position relative to its environment.
- Subject selected by the previous week’s 29 “Music instruments" winner: zeRgenTa
The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.
You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject and win a unique badge.
- Last week’s collab: Blender Collab: Week 30 “ Flowering plants ”
- Next week: Furniture - week 32.
- See all previous challenges in Hall of fame 2022
- Hall of fame 2021, 2020
If you want to stay informed of the @ BlenderCollab ?
Subscribe or unsubscribe to this “BlenderCollab” group.