2022 Collab: Week 10 “Peace" - CLOSED

It does feel like tiny, small?

2 Likes

It’s the same it feels to me, but it appears fitting to me. As peace is fragile it feels more likely to be small than huge to me :thinking:

2 Likes

this i rendered in eve
and this one in cycle

so I tried to improve background and lighting and here is where I have reached

11 Likes

This shader is going to make my computer explode :smiley:

6 Likes

Anxiety…

5 Likes

Well this is not my or Blender’s strong suit, but it’s fun anyway :laughing:

I haven’t starting much blending yet for the lighting, just laying down some color. What are some things that can be done to improve this as a painting? The more critical the feedback the better :wink:

11 Likes

I said I wouldn’t do anything but I was playing with geometry nodes and end up creating an extremely peaceful render

The geometry node was not that friendly =(

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

12 Likes

A nice animation, though I’m not sure it would be considered “peaceful” as it’s moving a trifle too fast. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I had to make it faster than what I wanted due to the 4mb limitation here =/

2 Likes

Make a video an upload it to YouTube, you can even make the video private so the only ones that can see it are the ones with the link, in case you don’t want others to see your animation.

2 Likes

@Yee I did it, but it does not work for the voting, it needs to be a gif.

9 Likes

I didn’t know videos didn’t work for the voting, that’s kinda weird.

1 Like

I Want To change my entry :slight_smile:
tried blenders particle system and volumetrics 1st time and results are so good for me :slight_smile:

do tell me how’s it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Yes, I like the speed rate better on the video, and I understand not being able to go higher than 4mb here on the forum. Gifs are huuuuge.

1 Like

I’ll change it anyway, I have a better idea and I was not doing it for this entry anyways. I’ll make use of this hexagon grid I created anyways.

1 Like

Lol crazy geo nodes.

1 Like

It has a nice contrast with the relaxing animation because it was the complete oposite of relaxing =/

1 Like

I really quite like it! Very serene little scene. If I’d one doubt to air about it, it’s that the grass seems overly straight and spiky.

1 Like

I was trying to change the color of the hexagons to the Yin Yang symbol but I can’t figure it out.
So the one I sent before will be my final =(

1 Like

Privacy & Terms