2021 Collab: Week 30 “Book, Books” - CLOSED

This is the Blender collaboration 2021, week 30 challenge. Don’t be afraid to join, a lot of us are beginners. This is all to practice, to have fun, to learn, and get together.

This week’s subject is “Book, Books”.

• Book, Books - A book is a medium for recording information in the form of writing or images, typically composed of many pages bound together and protected by a cover. The technical term for this physical arrangement is codex. In the history of hand-held physical supports for extended written compositions or records, the codex replaces its predecessor, the scroll.

• Subject selected by the previous week 28 winner Digitz - “ Product Advertisement”

The rules are simple. 1 subject, 1 entry, 1 week.

You create whatever object or scene or whatever you can think of that has something to do with the subject. It can be as simple or complicated as you want, all entries are welcome!
Post your picture here in this thread. And at the end of the week, we start to vote. And if you are the winner, you may choose the next subject.

Deadline: 2021-07-29T21:55:00Z

4 Likes

11 Likes

I’m starting to sense some repressed feelings about lodges here… :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Great book, I hope the second part will also describe how to set the back wall and the gables. :yum:

3 Likes

I think I need tutoring in character modelling from @Blest :see_no_evil:

6 Likes

Aaah, I love books!! Always wanted to create a stylized book or a fancy library in Blender. Too bad that I am in the middle of my exams - won’t have time for anything the next two weeks :frowning:

2 Likes

Then, I wish you good luck and study your exam books. :wink:

2 Likes

I think it would be great to see your creation. Even if the collab is closed when you get it done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Books

12 Likes

Lodges must be really hard to build, that manual has like 500 pages.

2 Likes

It contains everything; about nails, wood types, construction details, blue prints, mechanical properties, different tools, instructions for all ages, weather conditions, …
It’s your best buy ever!
You can’t go without it!
Order now, nearly out of stock, due to popular demand.

2 Likes

My idea for this topic was bigger than my skills, so I ran out of time…

8 Likes

I’m excited to read part 2 “How to build a Tree House, without the tree” …

2 Likes

I am a great writer and listen to the voice of my fans, part 2 is ready.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :ok_hand: I give up!

2 Likes

After finishing your book, you can start writing one about Birds.

Next week 31 challenge

Subject “ Bird, Birds ”.

Note: If one of you in the list below, don’t want to receive a signal for the announcement of a new Blender collab subject. Give me a private message. And also send me a message if you want to be added. @FedPete

Signal: @Alex_Rusu @Ananda_Namaste @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Caleb_Kofoed @Cyndi @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @elibyy @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Marijus @Martiine @Mateusz @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Seblecaribou @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tanunen @Tetiana_Stasiv @TripleJ @WillyEckerslike @xMezzy @Yee @Yigit_Pala @yo_johann

2 Likes

Book (bookcase), of books.

Perhaps less clear than intended. The bookcase is made as though an open book, with books in it. Would show up better with a high angle but that is less realistic a viewpoint.

11 Likes

That looks great, I absolutely love the wood texture of the shelves.
I can’t imagine reading so many books on Blender though.

1 Like

I don’t remember it in detail anymore. But this idea was realized in real life somewhere as a memorial place. But the much bigger, 4 persons high. Opened and closed on a memorial day.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms