2021 Collab: Week 28 “Product Advertisement” - CLOSED

This has become a whole story line. :smiley: And hey, even the book can be made from the left overs.

3 Likes

‘Story line’, could be an interesting weekly challenge … :wink:

2 Likes

My contribution for this week.
Real vs. Product Advertisement.

12 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :+1:

3 Likes

Eevee render.

13 Likes

Virtual pet rocks up for adoption. Modern take on the classic product from the 1970s.

PetRock_6s_final_gif_30percent

17 Likes

I think this one is my favorite so far.

1 Like

Almost done, just working on the wording for the final image.

16 Likes

Promotion can be tough, hard as diamonds in “Jewelry”.

Next week 29 challenge

Subject “ Jewelry ”.

Note: If one of you in the list below, don’t want to receive a signal for the announcement of a new Blender collab subject. Give me a private message. And also send me a message if you want to be added. @FedPete

Signal: @Alex_Rusu @Ananda_Namaste @anfloy @Blest @billmih @Caleb_Kofoed @Cyndi @Digitz @Ethan_Martinez @elibyy @iamindieps @Jaco_Pretorius @JaneDoe @Josa_Booba @Kartik_Nair @Leon_V2 @Marijus @Martiine @Mateusz @Munsa @Navarshi_Mahanta @niladri_ghosh @NP5 @Orion_Dauter @Rao @Reginaldo_Junior @Seblecaribou @Sblendid @ShyDragon @Simone_Rossaini @Tanunen @Tetiana_Stasiv @TripleJ @WillyEckerslike @xMezzy @Yee @yo_johann

3 Likes

Wha…?

This one is definitely lost in translation.

This looks very good, but I think you’ve missed a small trick…

You could have included a very slightly front but top down shot, just including the “pull tab” and the top of my the cans, which would have made the shot much more interesting.

Nice materials though, well done :partying_face:

Maybe slightly dull the silver too with a little roughness.

1 Like

Should probably be retired at this stage :stuck_out_tongue:

Voting entries week 28 “Product Advertisement” theme

We have a few days to vote. You can vote fast but also think slowly about design, colors, technique, difficulty, subject, realism, etc. Choose consciously and not on your own entry.
And the next subject, week 29 “ Jewelry has already started. The winner of this week’s “Product Advertisement” challenge may select a subject for week 30.

4 Likes

I’m working on a full mock commercial for the product. There will be some shots that show the top too.
Guess I didn’t get the time to add the text for my final submission this time.

It’s too bad you didn’t get to the text. I really like your water! Is that a fluid sim?

2 Likes

Yeah the liquid is excellent…

Brave choice also with the brown which typically isn’t a colour you’d expect with a soft drink.

Anyone remember Club Shandy in the brown can from the 80’s…?

I used to drink it in primary school - it had something like 0.04% (not 4%) alcohol in it and I thought I was so cool.

Good luck to all in the competition.

It sure is a fluid sim. Three emitter/flow objects in the same domain. A lot of back and forth to get it just right too.

I was stuck on what to put on the right side or just to leave it a little empty like it is.

5 Likes

@Digitz , a tasty product advertisement, cool and refreshing. A great achievement, well performed.

• Enodes - look up advertisements and reference materials. Try to catch the essence of advertising.
  • FedPete - Amazing what you can do with Eevee. But more advertising …
  • Yo_johann - So funny this one. But I missed the ‘virtual’ part/relation. The animation very nice.
2 Likes

Thanks. The virtual part is that it’s not selling a physical rock, but merely a 3D rendering of a rock.

For added humor I minted the rock as an NFT.

1 Like

Privacy & Terms