2 questions about the course/exam

Hi, just 2 quick questions.

Firstly, I come from the original Unity course (just started Glitch Garden), and I’m wondering whether it’s worth getting this course if only to pass the exam. Is this course just meant to be a quick, cheap, fast-paced rundown, or is it substantially different?

Secondly, do you need to be 18 to do the exam? Kinda relevant in my situation…

Thanks!

There are a number of topics that aren’t covered in the Unity Course because they aren’t strictly related to Unity such as the Cloud Services module and the Game Art Principles. This course brings it all together in the same structure as the syllabus to make it super easy to prepare.

As for the question about age, you will have to ask Unity about this. I don’t see why they should have a problem but do post back with the answer when you hear from them.

Is there a comprehensive topic comparison between the two courses? That might be helpful. :slight_smile:

If you want to write this comparison that would be great! We can’t refund you the courses but we will give you another course of your choice for free.

No, I wasn’t asking for a refund. I know I want to take both courses, just wanted to know what the difference was between them to see how to prioritize them. :slight_smile:

Oh no, I was just saying that if you wanted to write a topic comparison we would love that. As a reward we can give you another course for free.

Oh, well when you put it that way, I’m totally in favor of free courses. :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms