2 queens, chessboard textures

6 Likes

It’s indeed very funky but they look great on the board. I think the dark red/blue works better than what your pawns have. Maybe worth retouching the textures of your pawns? Overall i think it’s a great themed set

1 Like

what I would really like is for the scene to be really really dark, & only lit up by the emission from the pieces themselves, & a few candles. How do I make the scene really really dark, like pitch black cloudy midnight dark? the scene keeps lighting itself up on its own, how do I stop it?

@Bradley_Bowers You should be able to achieve this by setting the background color to almost black.
Scene > World > Surface > Color.

Hope this screenshot helps you find it. Ofcourse any lights not from your models should also be disabled :smiley:

thanks, Ducaluk, I got the world dark. here are the pawns & pieces gone in dark mode, with only partly emissive features, but maybe I’ll have the glow pawns also as an option (or, maybe you glow for three turns after you slay a piece? huh…)

They look great in dark mode! It looks cool how they glow in the dark :flashlight:
You have to make it into a game for the 3 turn things to work :laughing: or yes animate it :smiley:

1 Like

Privacy & Terms