It is worth creating a gaming blog!

Hello

A little off-topic, but I needed the help of potential viewers.

I want to create my own blog about games where I will play in them with a friend/friends. So I will make videos, my question is I should post text after it or not.

If I should create text at which I am not the best how I should make it? Some advice, please!

Thank you in advance for your help, have a nice day!!!

It’s not something that I usually talk about with specifics, but I ran a couple gaming blogs for a few years, not that either were successful by any modern standard. It was very niche and only had about 2500 unique visitors / 20k impressions each day. I stopped many years ago.

Going by this question, I’d say no.

I’d say it depends on what language you’re planning on doing this blog. Forgive the bluntness, but a first glance, you’re struggling with written English. If I were you, stick with video.

That all being said, it depends on your goals. Why do you want to do this? What are you trying to achieve?

Thanks!

In my opinion, I don’t think there is the need to post also some texts, especially that you aren’t good at writing, it will take you a lot of time. However, if you decide to add some texts, you can look for some examples on the Internet, there are plenty. I am also not very good at writing, so I look every time for some tips or examples when I have to write about topics I am not good at. Last time, I have to write an ode, and this article https://studybay.com/blog/how-to-write-an-ode/ helped me to finish it very quickly.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Privacy & Terms